– Monday to Saturday: 10:00 – 20:00 (last access 19:30).
– Sunday: 12:30 – 20:00 (last access 19:30).
SPECIAL CATHEDRAL SCHEDULE:
* APRIL 29TH: from 10:00h to 20:30h (last pass 20:00h)
* APRIL 30TH: from 12:30h to 20:30h (last pass 20:00h)
* MAY 1ST: from 10:00h to 18:00h (last pass 17:30h)
* MAY 2ND: from 13:00h to 20:00h (last showing 19:30 p.m.)
Bell tower schedule
Monday to Thursday: 12:00.
Saturday: 12:00, 13.00, 17:00 and 18:00.
Sunday: 13:00, 17:00 and 18:00.
SPECIAL TOWER SCHEDULE:
* 1ST OF MAY: from 12:00h, 13:00h and 16:00h
*2ND OF MAY: 16:00h and 17:00h
○ General ticket: 8.00€
○ Seniors (above 65 years of age): 7.00€
○ Reduced (students up to 25 years of age and people who can prove a degree of disability between 33% – 64%): 5.50€
○ Groups (more than 20 persons): 5.00€
○ Free access (children under 12 years of age, residents in Ávila, disabled people with a degree higher than 64% and their companion, Tuesday and Wednesday not on holidays, nor on the eve of a holiday from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. *CLIMB TO THE TOWER:supplement of +€3)
○ School Groups (12-14 years of age): 3.50€
Audio Guide and Group Guide Service (included in the entrance price)
Tourist visits to the Cathedral of Ávila require the obligatory use of a guide. We offer an audio guide accompanied by accredited guides for group visits, as well as audio guides for individual visitors.
The tour is unique and a must-see with the adequate and permanent lighting installed. The Audio Guide and Radio Guide Service are included in the entrance price. All of our devices offer a high level of audio quality.
Our audio scripts combine historical research and cultural sensitivities that are sure to exceed visitors’ expectations. We’ll provide you with an educational, pleasant and enjoyable tour.
Audio guides for children
Tour. Cultural visit
Next, we´ll recreate the interior of the Cathedral so that you can see the different points of interest included in the audio guide.
Hover your cursor over the numbers to see the corresponding image and click to expand the information.
2. Nave and main door.
3. Baptistery, chapels of piety and conception.
5. Chapel of Saint Ildefonso.
6. Chapel of Saint Teresa or Saint Blaise.
7. Cathedral evocation.
9. Tomb of Alonso de Madrigal, known as «el Tostado».
10. Secret passage.
12. Saint Anatolia chapel.
13. Saint Peter chapel.
14. Wells a legend of love.
16. Altar of Saint Segundo / Saint Catherine.
17. Main Chapel.
18. The Cathedral and the Wall.
19. Chapel of the tabernacle.
20. San Bernabé chapel «sacristy».
21. The Chapel of the Cardinal «Museum».
22. Juan de Arfe monstrance.
23. New chapter house.
25. Cloister chapels.
Visit the bell tower
The new visit includes:
○ Visit to the bell tower.
○ Visit to the house of the bell tower.
○ Views of the cathedral layout from above.
○ Panoramic views of the entire city.
○ Group of bells, bell tower.
○ Mezzanine of the cathedral vaults.
The new visit to the bell tower includes access to the house of the bell tower, the mezzanine of the vaults of the Cathedral and the bell tower. All visits are guided and will have an added charge of two Euros in addition to general admission to the Cathedral.
CATHEDRAL OF ÁVILA
Plaza de la Catedral, 8
05001, Ávila (Spain)
PUBLIC VISIT TO THE CATHEDRAL OF ÁVILA
Telf: 678 952 984